Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A DECADE OF BLOGGING

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of my first blog post.  Wow. 

I have written about our family, things we've done and updates on the kids, to keep my family and friends in the loop.  I have written about books and trips and things I'm thinking about; shared scrapbook pages and recipes.

I've had years where I've written lots (162 posts in 2009!) and years of less (including 2006 when I wrote a big fat zero posts - but that was also when I met and married Sean...)  The name has changed a few times, and the look has had a number of makeovers.

A few major changes have competed for my blogging time in the last few years - having a little one around, for one, means very little computer time at all! and starting my shop online where I sell the goods I sew.  (I still love that, by the way, and it's going stronger than ever.)

I started with the idea of putting my voice out there, to share my thoughts, my heart, my faith, and today, I have the same desire.  So thank you to all my faithful readers and all my random readers, for sharing in this journey with me, for listening to my voice, and especially for when you share yours back with me.  I'm not going anywhere, and look forward to picking things up again in the new year.

No comments: