Thursday, November 06, 2008

why do i need a blog when there's facebook?

I've finally got some new layouts to upload, and they're going here and on facebook and on SIStv... Mostly different audiences, I guess.

SO - love these new ones. Got lots of fun new stuff, as you saw in the last post. Now everything's got flowers on it! Hanging with the girls this week I mostly made fun cards with flowers for the sale.

This one's been in the works for a while, but I'm finally happy with it. The new flowers were the perfect thing for the title!



And I love this picture of Levi, so I had to get it in an album. New stamp and white ink. And the flowers...



And finally, this one - I love the summer part - I painted grunge board letters to match the kid's shirts, and it turned out better than I expected. Fun.



I want a new camera. (I almost said need, but it's NOT a NEED...) This one has had too many issues - look at how it's fading to black in the corners now. I have my eye on a Nikon D60. Mmmm.

This is why I blog - I throw the pics on fb, but none of the me stuff. This is me, all for you, an invisible audience. My imaginary friends. LOL.

No comments: