Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Other Blogs

I have a blog that I set up as our young adult website at church. You can check that out here - I posted a big long one last night about books - what I'm reading and some new ones I just got to read and share. I don't write on there as much as here, because no one ever checks it out. I am going to try to change that in the next few months, I think, so I'd better have some good posts worth reading on there.

I also kept this blog about my trip to Kenya this year. I added one post to it this fall when I got to see some of the people again that I met there, but it's sort of a done deal. Interesting stories, I think - maybe I'll turn it into one of those blog books... Hmmm - there's an idea.

Now I'm off to take pictures of all the goodies I'm taking over for Christmas #1 tonight! Show you those later.

No comments: