Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Six Month Bump


Happy now?  Here's a couple of shots of the bump and some of my new clothes...  The sweatshirt kind of reminds me of one I wore pretty much every day in junior high.  (Remember that, Mom?)

Happy news from today - I'm going to the scrapbooking retreat next weekend!  This is the same one I've gone on with the girls for the last two years, that I had planned on NOT going to this year for a number of reasons.  It kept coming to mind, though, and the reasons for not going got less important, so today I checked into a few things and it's a go!  Looking forward to hanging out with Carla, Suzanne, Holly, Kathy and Brandie all weekend.  Now I have a week and a half to get pictures printed and some idea of what I want to work on.

This is what I accomplished at last year's retreat.

And these are from 2009.

One of these days I'll update the scrapbook on the sidebar there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!Absolutely ADORABLE!!!And your clothes.....you are even trendy when you are pregnant....Enjoy!!!! Thanx for sharing. Nicole

MOM said...

Okay, now I really believe it is happening!