Monday, October 29, 2012

She's so confused...

Madeline was sick Saturday night, and had a dozey Sunday.  She went to bed right after supper and came up at 8 pm.  She used the washroom, peered in the office at Sean and I, went back downstairs, then re-emerged a minute later.  "What time is it?" she asked.  "Eight o'clock," I answered, to which she said, "Monday?"

Poor kid was messed up - thought it was Monday morning and that she missed her bus and we hadn't woken her, but didn't know why Dad was still home...  Then she went back to bed and slept all night.  She's off to school today, and hopefully whatever was making her pukey is gone.

Nolan also had a weird Saturday night, an off Sunday and went to bed early.  In consequence, he was up at 5:30 this morning, ready to play and make noise.  After a whole weekend of messed sleeps, I kept him up as long as I could to try to get naps and nighttime back on track.  Sleep, glorious sleep, I miss you.  But truthfully, I am enjoying the boy at this age and will miss it when it's gone, so I will take the tiredness with it and will do my best to not let the lack of sleep affect my mood!

Happy Monday, everyone!  May you be healthy and may you enjoy your circumstances even if they are not what you'd call perfect.

No comments: