Friday, January 10, 2014

January, Summer, and Fall

After a long slow few months on here, today I've got about four different things I want to show & tell...  Ha ha - is that what this blog is? A glorified version of kindergarden's show and tell?

Today I have a few scrapbook pages that I made, and then next week you can watch for December's suggested reads, a card tutorial and maybe a look at the bow I made for M.






I've had these pictures ready for a long time, but somehow never got around to them at the retreat.  It's just a 'get it all on there' layout, but I'm okay with that.  I figured since his second birthday is next week (!?!), I'd better get this one done now.



These two I'm quite happy with, especially this first summer side.  I had printed off a bunch of shots of things I wanted to remember but didn't necessarily need a whole page of, and I had just enough of them, (and all the right orientation!) to use the Project Life design F page protector.  I had picked up the Project Life Wellington Mini Kit and used that for all the backgrounds, adding just a few details here and there.  I love the way it turned out.


I had printed off a bunch of singles from the fall, too, and they fit well into the backside.  Mostly bigger shots, but where there was space I used the Project Life Seasons Mini Kit.  I fit this into the album right between the summer and fall layouts.

Once again, I am contemplating doing more Project Life style pages, but will likely go monthly or even seasonal like this, and then do lots(?) of regular pages, too.  I'll decide as I go, sticking to my 'happy with what I get done' and 'no guilt over what I don't' laid back approach.  It's supposed to be fun, right?

No comments: