Friday, May 07, 2010

Early Friday Morning

Madeline has today off, so I'm going back to bed right away.  I only got up to send a message in to my work and to see Sean off to his work.  But now I find myself with a not pressing day, so here I am. 

I compose blog posts in my head all the time.  I wish there was some way I could mentally send them...  Watch the tweets on the side - I may update that way when I have a thought worth sharing and a minute to text twitter.

I will be back today with more, but here is a snapshot of what we're up to:
  • waiting for the weather to warm so we can do yardwork
  • coaching & playing soccer again - I'll tell you about our 5 pairs of cleats!
  • I went to a digital media conference yesterday
  • Westhill Serves
  • Girl Guides windups and camps
Have a great day & check back soon for the stories behind those.

No comments: