Either a) my life is so boring there's nothing to share or b) so exciting I haven't had time to write. Or neither... Leave a comment with an option c. I dare you.
In the last week, we have:
- played soccer once (5-5 tie that would have been a 5-4 win if the ref knew that it should have been an indirect kick, not a direct kick), and got rained out once.
- watched 2 movies - Sean and I saw Date Night and Carla and I saw Letters to Juliet. I'd recommend both.
- bought flowers for the yard - fun marigolds and wave petunias. I'm hoping to grow them at least half as well as the ones Jess had at the Stewart St house.
- Sean golfed 4 times (on the Sundays with me, on Thursday with the church guys, and on Saturday with a friend). He also worked on the car, because he needs to get it together in time for Yorkton next Saturday.
- cleaned out my studio. partly. enough to feel good about it.
- M went to 3 birthday parties - one Saturday afternoon and two Saturday sleepovers.
- attended Comedy Night. The youth from our church who are going on the summer ministry trip put this on as a fundraiser and it is F U N N Y. We even have our own Napoleon Dynamite.
- drooled over the iPad. How fun. Who else wants one?