Sunday, June 06, 2010

I wanted to go for a walk.

And so we did.  A long one.  Carrying heavy bags to make it more of a work out.  And playing golf to work out our emotions.  Frustration got a lot of work.  I'm glad it was only 9 holes - I was done by 5, I think.  I made par on hole one and that was my last good hole.  Last summer I golfed twice; this summer I've been out 3 times in the last 3 weeks.  I got some good pictures, though!
My favorite part of golf might be watching this hottie.  (Yes, this hole is uphill.  No, he didn't miss the ball - this was just a practice swing while he was waiting for our turn.)
This was an unexpected treat - it was mostly sunny with a few spits, but up on top of the valley we saw this great rainbow.  M is pretty game to come along for the walk & she keeps score for us.

No comments: