Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Beds

Nolan will soon be waking from his nap.  In his new bed...

We were not planning on moving him out of his crib anytime soon; hadn't even thought about it yet.  But a friend sent a text "...selling Kaleb's cars bed and wanted to give you guys first dibs..."  So we picked it up yesterday and as we have nowhere really to store it, we set it up in his room.  He asked about sleeping in it last night, but was fine with the answer that he could play on it but still sleep in his crib.

At naptime today we sat on it to read stories, then he just put his head on the pillow and snuggled in.  I did have to pick him up for a song (lately it's London Bridge, sung as Daddy's Bridge), but back into the bed with Brownie, Rabbit, and Blankie, and out he went.  So I guess bedtime in the crib and naps in the bed?  We'll have to play it by ear, I guess...

I'm also writing with one ear to the door, waiting for the people delivering OUR bed!  Sean's back has been complaining about ours, so we found a good bed and a good sale and went for it.  It will come today between 2 and 5; I'm hoping for soon after Nolan wakes up, and not before.  I'm thankful for the takeaway and recycle service they provide.  No moving beds for me!

I'll try to snap a pic of N in his new bed; it might be tough because he rarely stays still long enough for me to get a shot, but I will post one as soon as I get it.

Sleep well, all!!!

No comments: