Saturday, May 02, 2009

I don't understand.


Some things just fix themselves.

This blog was messed up yesterday - I couldn't change things, messed up the code somehow... so when I got home from class tonight, I saved the template code as it was, messed around with new templates, tried downloading another one... nothing worked. I came close to having something I could live with for now, but had to go back to this damaged template to copy the widget codes, and *poof!* some fairy godmother waved her wand and it's back.

I don't understand it.

But I'm happy! Now to change a few things, and then I will get back to blogging about something other than my blog.

Like scrapbooking, and the fact that it is National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow, and I'm in class all day. That happened last year, too. It's been a while since I played... soon, though. Papers are not the only things in my life. There are pages, too...!

No comments: