Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sick :(

Nothing like a day with not much planned except last minute baking and wrapping to get puking sick.  Sean and M ran out to the store tonight, and I didn't move from my spot on the couch the whole time they were gone.

I was out for about 5 hours, but I'm feeling better now, thanks.  I managed to get cinnamon buns made, and they're pretty good - I hear - I had an apple, but that's it.  (Ok, no that's not it - I also had some Lay's Stacks.  They're our new favorite, and when Sean pulled them out I had a few...  Can't eat healthy even when I'm not eating or healthy!)

We went to the store this morning to order pictures: their one hour machine was down + we got instant prints for the price of one hour = no need for a trip back.  Sweet.

PS - When Sean brought home the new computer yesterday, he also brought a new 20 inch flatscreen monitor...  Merry Christmas to me!  (And then he listed the old monitor and half empty computer on Used Regina, and had it sold within 5 minutes.  The guy came right after work today to take it away.) 

No comments: