Sunday, March 27, 2011

If Winter Persists, Buy Mittens

My red Canada mitten from the Olympics last year are falling apart.  There is one hole in the lining, and now one hole in the outer thumb.  I will fix them up, but I was thinking that I will have to get some new ones for next year - sigh... I have a hard time finding stuff like that that I love.


Yesterday we went to the home show with Sean's parents, and in the midst of all these home improvement booths was this colorful booth full of stuff from Ecuador.
I saw these mitts.
It was love at first sight.
They came home with me.

I will enjoy the last few cold days of this year with my new handfuls of happiness, and then tuck them away to surprise myself with next winter.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I was at the Home Show yesterday as well!

I also have similar mittens but I got them in Banff.

:)