Saturday, March 12, 2011

Layouts

I have a thing for lined paper.  I used glimmer mist on the yellow paper before I cut out my letters.  I like the effect.

 I had fun digging through my stash for this one.  There are colored staples holding on the ribbon, a heart from a wedding favor, a few buttons, and some stripy brads in the middle of my cut-out patterned paper flowers.  That journaling card was a perfect match for my photo, and I love the bell bottom letters I cut with my cricut.

I used a paint chip underneath the pictures in this one. The title was a little wonky, but putting a date stamp after 'exciting' ended up lining it up better on that side.

We have a craft social coming up next week, and Carla and I hit a couple scrapbooking shops in Saskatoon this week, so I have a bit of a new stash to play with.  You may see a few more soon!
 

No comments: