Monday, December 31, 2012

What Christmas Looked Like

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had time with family, time to relax, and time to think about the Baby who came to be Savior of the world; the Savior or you and of me.


We made it to Winnipeg for a few days and had a great time with all my family there.  Mom asked if I had any use for this old sleigh that came as a fancy gift package once upon a time.  I said no, but that we should do a little photo shoot with Nolan before she got rid of it...


I think this one was my favorite!


Have to get a cousin shot!


Fun to see the next littlest one playing with Nolan, and getting a glimpse of what he might be like in a couple of years.


Christmas morning!


Nope - didn't plan that.


Her best reaction may have been when she opened up this onesie - she's been wanting one for a while...


Here are the cousins from Sean's side - we had the Ward family Christmas yesterday out in Balgonie.  Sickness kept some away at the last minute, so we had only six of the 11 cousins.


I think he likes it!


A few family additions to announce!  This shot was taken two years ago; Lynsey found an engagement ring in the pocket of the jacket she got for Christmas, so this year, there is a new Mrs. Ward!


This is the other addition - sweet, hey?  Alexa was born November 13, and we were so disappointed to not get to meet her yesterday.  Hopefully they're all feeling better soon, and hopefully we get to meet her soon, too.


I'll leave you with this one that we used for our Christmas card this year - all the best to you and yours, and may 2013 be a great one!

No comments: