Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Homemade Christmas... Not This Year!

With the wee man around, I made the easy decision that I would not be making the majority of the Christmas presents this year.  I don't know that I've ever made more than I've bought, but I do like to make as many as I can.  This year, not only did I just shop, but I shopped online for a bunch of it... so easy!! 

I did, however, have a big sewing session the week before Christmas.  I posted here about the coffee cozy I made myself, and here are the 10 I whipped up for my friend Holly:


I didn't have time to quilt them all like I did with mine, but had enough fun fabric that I made them doublesided - still works and looks great.


And the second side...

I will sew up a few more when I have some time; if you'd like one (for $4) let me know your favorite color and I'll make one up special for you.  Shipping will be way more reasonable than it would be for a magic bag, too...


No comments: