- Thunderhead Falls - a waterfall inside an old mine shaft. The drive out there was very pretty and we drove around extra on the way back.
- Walked around a park and a pond, enjoying the sun.
- Tried to find golf stores - one was just a pro shop at a course and the other had moved (just like the other scrapbooking store. Seriously.)
- Sonic Drive In for an early lunch. Pretty good - my first burger of the trip, and Mello Yellow.
- Shopping - shoes for Sean, clothes for M, a top for me...
- The Reptile Gardens - two great shows, the snake show and the crocodile show, and lots of other great stuff to see. You`ll see pictures soon - it`s too frustrating to do it here.
- Ruby Tuesdays for supper - not the favorite one, but we had fun juicy drinks, and the parmesan chicken pasta M and I split was really good.
- Pirates Cove Mini Golf - So much fun! This is a great spot & another highlight of our day.
Friday, July 09, 2010