Monday, September 27, 2010

S is for Sean's Birthday. And Scrapbooking.

Who knew that the S post would fall on Sean's big day?  They had cake at work today for him, and we're celebrating at the Keg tonight as a family.  For the record, he's all caught up to me, now, for another 5 1/2 months.

Scrapbooking:  Haven't done too much lately - a handful got started at our craft social, so there may be some to show soon.  Instead of finishing those, though, I may spend any free time in the next couple of weeks picking and printing pictures and planning layouts, because we're off to a scrapbooking retreat at the end of October.  The same one Carla and Elizabeth and I went to last year, except this year it's us 3 plus four more!  I was downstairs in my 'studio' last night making a list of pages I could do, and started to get excited about it.

In other scrapbooking news, I joined up with a bunch of ladies across Canada to be a part of the Canadian Paper Trail.  It's a blog where each month there's a different topic and each day in the month there is a different Canadian artist featured with their project.  You can follow that link to the current content, or check this one for My August Project.  The girl who started it and is running it has come up against some tough times, so I'm not sure if one month is all this is going to get...  It is a good idea, and if it ever gets off the ground again, I'll be sure to link you up to see my stuff and the other projects.

No comments: