Wednesday, September 29, 2010

T is for Thankfulness

I am thankful that I get Thanksgiving off so we can go to Winnipeg and spend the weekend with family.  I am thankful that we will be there for Zachary`s dedication, too!

I am thankful for companies with lifetime guarantees that happily send you replacements...

A week or so ago, I was prepping some fabric for magic bags, using my rotary cutter and big olfa mat, and my cutter started to stick.  It was starting to go before, and I went to get my other one, but the same thing was happening with that one - we pulled them apart, but the blade was wearing right into the metal post, so not fixable.  I`ve had them both for a long time, and now in one night, they both died.  I tossed them in the garbage and went out the next morning to Fabricland to get a new one.  Looking at the packaging, I saw a `Lifetime Guarantee`notice... so when I got home I went out to the garage to dig through the bag of kitchen garbage to find the cutters in case they needed proof - I don`t know what what was in there that was so gross, but ick!  This morning I finally got around to calling their office, and within 5 minutes was giving a cheerful lady my address so she could send me two new ones.  Just like that.  Thank you, Olfa!

No comments: