Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mmmm... Yummy!

I have a recipe for you.  We've been making this one for a few years, and it's a treat.  I have lots of good chicken recipes so my monthly menu plan has a few spots that just say 'chicken' and I alternate through them.


This one's from Company's Coming.  If you have the Chicken, Etc. cookbook, we also like Blue Chicken (had that last week), Chinese Chicken, Special Legs, Romano Chicken, Cantonese Chicken, Sesame Chicken and Chicken Dumplings.


This is a shot of the filling (I made a half recipe) - it's a very tasty mush!

I should give you an update, because I'm proud of myself and my speed reading abilities... I finished Little Women last night and am ready for book club tonight!  Well, except that I have to think up a snack to take...

No comments: