Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Belly Shots & a New Addition to the Shop!

A couple of shots of the little bump to show you - this first one I took last week, and the second one was on Sunday.  I like that it's got my family in the background...  Sean had golfed in the afternoon, and M and I got slurpees and walked around the lake, then watched a movie at home.  When Sean got back we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and spent the rest of the day outside.  Beautiful weather this week.


 )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )(

I found some canvas in my studio that I bought a while ago to make a gift.  I used it all up and made some bags for the shop!  Sturdy canvas bags that are perfect for library books or the beach: I have two of the green & blue available, and another pink & black that has vertical stripes.  Only asking $8.

2 comments:

MOM said...

That babe is growing, even from two weeks ago! Can hardly wait to meet him or her.

And the bags are nice, too. I sure made a lot of tote bags and pouches and duffle bags back in the day. Had to laugh at family camp when I saw Clayton's 'bathroom' bag. It was one I made for him, probably to take to camp when he was a kid.

Anonymous said...

You look adorable....I knew you would. Ez said if the baby is a boy you better get ready for soccer.....(I waited...) then he said well actually they better get ready for soccer if it is a girl too. Thats my boy. Miss you guys but luv following the blog. Nicole