Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 - The Album.

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?  I would probably be in Winnipeg, watching my nephew Silas in Seussical the Musical.  Since I'm not there, here with my family is a good second.  It was a pretty plain night, actually - once Nolan fell asleep, Sean and I went out to pick up a new toaster and a curtain rod for N's new drapes.  They're very boyish - dark blue with cars on them.  Now that it's lighter longer, we needed to get something to darken the room, and we needed something to finish off the window anyway.

I picked up pictures today & filled in my pages for the last 5 weeks.  Now I just have to put the finishing touches on them - that will take a day or two, then I promise I will post them all.  My goal this week is to share them with you!  I am enjoying doing our year like this - I've got a weekly routine now for uploading and saving my photos, and when I can get to it, planning each week's page or pages, setting up the smaller ones on Photoshop, and ordering them.  Here are the two pages for Christmas and the first two for January - up to just before Nolan made his appearance.





No comments: