Monday, April 30, 2012

Cards...

I've been making cards lately. I think it may be because I don't have to only make thank you cards anymore, and partly because with my album being more pictures than paper, I've had to get my paper fix in another way. Then, too, there are the birthdays, new babies, and funerals I've needed cards for... (I'm still not to the point where I get everyone in my family a card by their birthday, but it's a goal I'm not giving up on! I got my dad and sister-in-law covered this month, but missed three nephews. :S )

I got a new box of colored card bases at Jo-Ann's while we were in the States, and a two pack of Australian card magazines I found on special at Walmart, and a new giraffe stamp at Michaels, and I've been enjoying playing.  These are a few of them - the ones I thought were worth a photo so I could reproduce them later:

I like the flat edged circle on this one.

Michaels also had good background paper on sale.

Bustin' out the pencil crayons!


  
The clouds are cut from patterned paper, and I got a new heart punch.  
This last one I saw as a baby shower card, but I changed the colors and it makes a good sympathy one, too.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: