Friday, May 04, 2012

National Scrapbook Day

Tomorrow is NSD - National Scrapbook Day.  Did you know there was such a thing??  For the second year, my friends and I will be hanging out all day making stuff.  I don't know how much I'll get done with both Nolan and Madeline there with me, but even a few pages will make it worthwhile... Well, the snack table alone might make it worthwhile!

There's a new little blinkie on the side there -> of a free online event I signed up for.  It runs all day tomorrow with a challenge each hour; you have a day to finish and upload the page / project for each challenge that you do.  Just by signing up for it you're entered for the grand prize, too.  If you want to join in, check it out at Big Picture Classes.

So watch for a post soon with some new layouts, and a few more weeks of the 2012 Album.

No comments: