Sunday, May 06, 2012

Are you going to camp this summer?

I have M all registered for Junior Teen camp this summer - her first year out of junior camps!  She loves being out at 'our' camp, and is already checking out the age that she can go as an LIT (Leader in Training).  I think being at camp is one of the greatest things in a kid's year, and I'm glad she loves it so much.

I also sent off the registration for family camp - Sean had already booked a golf weekend away on those dates, so I'm going to take the kids solo and hang out in the tent.  Yay for tenting!!  Ha ha - I say that now...!  It should be fun with a 4 1/2 month old.  Everything's a little extra exciting with a little one around.

Family camp at Katepwa Lake Camp is June 29 - July 1.  Will you join us there??

Where is your home camp?  Will you get out there this summer?

No comments: