Tuesday, January 06, 2009

great translation

I was just checking my google reader that lets me know when the blogs I follow are updated, and Wilna, a scrapbooker from PA, SK had this thought for today - I thought it was a great fresh translation that I'd like to share with you. (And I'm not busy finishing supper because my crock pot did all the work!)

"A thought for today: Col 2: 6 My counsel for you is simple and straightforward: Just go ahead with what you've been given. You received Christ Jesus, the Master; now live him. You're deeply rooted in him. You're well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you've been taught. School's out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving."

PS - Supper tonight is another new one from allrecipes.com - a slow cooker white chili with chicken and white beans... I'll link you to the recipe if it's good!

No comments: