Saturday, January 24, 2009

2009 Word Wordle



Here's another Wordle I did...

My word for 2009 is light, and I'm realizing how much I need to think about that and let it inspire me, remind me, change me.

I don't think I suffer from depression, but then again, I'm not positive I don't. Life is often grey and hard and not as fulfulling as it should be looking at all that I am blessed with. It can't be that I'm a miserable anti-social lazy cry-baby naturally, can it? It must be chemical...

Or I can just think about LIGHT more. (And take a few extra vitamin D's?)

Being a light in my family. Being someone who makes their day brighter. Easier.

Being a light with my faith. Does it show? How can it show more? I just finished the book unchristian (I will write about that more later); am I being the change I want to see?

Being a light at work. What can I change there to make the most impact with my 20 hours? Staying cheerful through some controversy over the class I'm teaching has been a little hard, but I'm happy with the way the light has kept shining there.

Realizing that the light doesn't come from only from what I have to give, but that if I get out of the way, the light of Jesus is the light that shines through me. Isn't it crazy that he gives US that?

There's a few more thoughts on my word for 2009. I made the wordle by using some verses that go along with it. I increased the size to make it bigger, but it's fuzzy. You can also see it in the Wordle gallery.

No comments: