Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to the new me!

I needed a change around here again. What do you think? I had a hard time finding a template I liked, because you want to pick something that is YOU, and nothing quite measures up. I'd have to do it myself, but I don't have the skills to get what's in my head out onto paper or the screen. But this one will do. I browsed well over 1000 templates, and this one caught my eye more than most, so it will be the 'me' I present to the world. I guess my words say more than the design about who I am, but first impressions and what you communicate with your visuals say a lot, too. That's a big part of my new job - I'm enjoying it quite a bit, the managing of the visuals and words and output... Getting good feedback on the first couple of projects, too, which is nice. Nothing's released yet, but I'll send you over to the site to see when they are.

Have a great night! I'm off to sleep away the last hour of August.

3 comments:

lanagummeson said...

Dearest Carolyn,
I forget how meaningful it is for you to recieve a comment on your blog. I am sorry that I don't do it more often. I think you are brilliant and lovely and I wish we could go for a walk (in nice fresh brisk air instead of old musty HOT air :) tonight and sip some Chai. I think you are really cute when you redo your whole blog layout. It looked perfect before to my untrained eye. I read 3 cups of tea too, it was good.

So there, I came, I left my mark, because you leave yours on my life endlessly... ;)

p.s. you are a way more consistent blogger than I. I am sad that I am So not on the ball in Blogger land. I think you are amazing.

lanagummeson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HoJo said...

Ah, I agree! It is wonderful getting comments! The page looks awesome Carolyn. Unfortunately the internet is way too slow over here to try anything like that! I am blogging more so I will be able to follow more closer than I had been before!