Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Compassion Letters

I'm a little late getting these sent, but I'm putting our Christmas cards in the mail today for our Compassion children.  I wanted to put a little something in them, and I came up with these:


They're little paper ornaments made from yellow (Bazzill) paper from my scrap folder - I used a template to trace a star and cut it out.  There is a silver glitter glue outline and I drew a little snowflake design with a blue gel pen.  Then on the back I wrote parts of Matthew 2: 10&11, about the star & worshiping Jesus.  I don't know if they decorate trees in Mexico or Ghana, but these can go anywhere if the do want to put them up.

Have you written to your sponsored children lately?  We need to send a good proper letter and pictures soon.  I think Madeline will add pictures she's colored and I want to cut some snowflakes to send.  I think they'd like that.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: