Friday, November 11, 2011

Layouts


So here, as promised, are the layouts I made at the retreat two weeks ago.  We'll start with some oldies - this one has pictures from 2005, 2009 and this year.  Cousins are awesome.


This one is a real oldie -  2004.  I love this pic of these 4.  So cute.


These shots are from last summer, and I just got around to putting them on a layout.  A couple are from our South Dakota trip, a couple are on the golf course, and a couple are just during random drives.


 This is one of those pages that take me back to the fun at that time.  What a great day together.  The background has a touch of red glimmer mist.


I've had this shots printed for a couple of years now & wasn't sure what to do with them.  Nothing like a retreat to get stuff down on paper.  Last line:  "I love my zoom lens that lets me get shots like this without you noticing."


hee hee hee.  I like this one.  So simple, but great.


I'd planned this one for so long that I actually printed out 2 5x7's and 3 4x6's of this shot...  The great chipboard pieces are called Tiddlybits, which I stained.  I like the treble clef as the &.


From Katie's wedding on July 2 of this year.  I can't get enough shots of us together.  And I made it a 8 1/2 x 11 - threw it and the memories one above together in amidst the 12 x 12's.


Kinda basic - played with stuff I could find on the cricut.


This is an 8 x 8 for M's KBK album.  I like the way it turned out.


And finally, another simple one from this summer - just a bunch of photos matted on white and stuck on a black background.  Again, one that takes me back to that great day.  Love the shot of Jess in there, even though it turned out a touch blurry.  Silas falling in the lake will be one of those never-forgotten stories.
Hope you enjoyed!  More to come as I finish up a few things.

No comments: