Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bus Blues part ???

This morning the bus didn't come.

I was mostly ready for work, so after going to check if the kids were still there, since I hadn't seen the bus, and finding they were, I brushed my teeth, threw my work bag together and drove them to school.

When she got home, she had a new schedule. That they handed out yesterday. And which started today.

No problem except that M wasn't on the bus yesterday afternoon because she had piano. And Kaine wasn't on the bus yesterday afternoon because he was sick. So the bus drove by to pick them up just around the corner, at their new pick up spot, just far enough away that they couldn't see it. And they waited for their bus, at their spot, on time, and never got picked up.

I'm shaking my head. This new driver remembers their stops. This new schedule has been bang on the minute. The new stop now? I like that I can see it out my window. Could there be any other changes?? Seriously?

No comments: