Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last Class...

We finished our last weekend of our last class of the 12 that were a part of our satellite campus arrangement with Carey. It would feel like more of a relief or an actual finish if we didn't still have 3 assignments to do. Ask me how I'm feeling after that, in mid January.

This class is Church History, and right now I have to read 400 pages of primary source material. Ok, right now I SHOULD be reading that primary source material... That's why this will be short, and why I may post less in the next month or so. Because I'm busy reading and writing for school or making Christmas gifts, along with the usual cooking, working and sleeping...

Sean's Mom and Dad came by yesterday to drop off more filling for my magic bags - we had a good supper and visit and got them playing on the Wii. Last time we played, Sean and I played around with our Mii characters after M went to bed... and this was the first time she saw her Mii with the nose moved up onto her forehead. It made for a really good laugh all around.

The class I took over at Jessica Sprague is done, but the goodness will last till the end of the year. We came out with a month's worth of prompts and ideas for focusing on what really matters to us over the next month, and the framework to record it. I think I'm doing 8x8 digital layouts... that may still change. I like paper (or hybrid) better, but may try this one all digital just for the experience.

I played the role of 'good mom' on Monday and went to Agribition with M's class. There are some massive animals in this world. And so many different kinds! We saw horses that were all prettied up, little horses pulling little wagons, massive horses 3 stories tall practically, horses that can do tricks, and high strung prancy horses... and we saw reindeer, lamas, goats, bison, and baby chickies being hatched out of eggs, It was a good day. It was a day out of routine though, and I really thought Tuesday was Monday when I got to the office - I got confused a couple of times by people talking about yesterday and me thinking they were talking about Sunday...

Later - I'm off to read St. Augustine's Confessions!

No comments: