Monday, November 09, 2009

take this with me!

Jessica Sprague is offering a free class called Holidays in Hand. It's an album project for December and it's free.  I registered for it; you should check it out and do it with me.  Especially because, you know, it's free!  Click on the name above for more info.



And in other news, I learned a lesson from my sore back this morning.  It started hurting last night, and was still sore when I woke up; I figured out this morning that it might be from carrying a full jug of water from the parking lot down to the hay ride yesterday.  Sean took the other water jug, and our friend Gwynn had the big jug of hot chocolate, and I thought I was perfectly capable of hauling the other one.  And I was, but I think I'm paying for it now.  And I keep hearing Christine's voice in my head: "Can anyone help me take these down?  They're heavy - you might want to do it with two people."  Not only did I hurt my back, but I lost out on the chance for community - how can you not bond over something like that.  (Or maybe it would have ended up with two people with sore backs today... no, that's just pessimistic.)   

Lessons learned:  1) When there is an opportunity for doing something WITH someone instead of doing it by yourself, take it.  2) If you don't ever exercise, don't expect to be able to do the things you could when you were fit.

Talk to you later; I'm off to work out now.

1 comment:

Karen said...

If that class was after the craft sale I'm in, I would go with you! Bummer! Good lessons for the day! I hope your back feels better soon!!