Sunday, November 15, 2009

What a Saturday should be...

Nothing too exciting to report today - nice to have a big empty Saturday with nothing on the calendar.  I was out with Carla at a craft show last night and M went off for a dinner / movie / sleepover with aunt Kelly, so Sean had some peace and quiet.  :)

I was hoping for a call today from some people who were wanting to come and look at the couches, but no call all day.  :(  Maybe tomorrow.  We spent the morning putting our basement back together - assembling the futon, hooking the TV back up and putting everything away that had to be moved when we had the sewer issues.  After that I sewed magic bags for a while.  My stash of filler is coming in on Wednesday, and I'm getting interest and orders all over the place.  It's good.

M got home about 11 and then went over to a friend's for the afternoon (so not exactly a family day!) - they played outside for hours, though; better for her than if she was home reading and coloring and listening to Odyssey all afternoon.  After we dropped her off we took some stuff off to the Salvation Army thrift store (not everything from the basement got put back!) and some stuff to a pawn shop - my first time doing that.  I guess $20 is better than nothing...

After we picked her up again we hit the library to get a poker book for Sean, then went out for Chinese food for supper.  And since we were in that end of town, we stopped in at Michaels... didn't find anything I liked, though.  I registered for an online class at JessicaSprague.com and have been waiting to see what the supply list is going to be - I was hoping to see some stuff at the store that would inspire me, but no.  I'll just have to wait for the class to start.  Oh, and by waiting for the supply list I mean stalking the site, checking multiple times a day...

Now it's 1 AM and we're still watching TV.  I love staying up late.  And I like that tomorrow is another weekend day.  So good.

No comments: