Tuesday, April 14, 2009

mojo missing...

We had a great turn out this morning at scrapbooking at the church.

8 scrapbookers and 4 babysitters and 7 kids and 3 babies. Ah, spring break.

And I got pretty much nothing done. I would get a picture out, find a paper that worked for the background, then sit and stare till I put it away for another day. I did that for three pages before I got one that I actually worked on. That one's not finished either, but at least it's mostly there. One of these days I'll have to get some creativity flowing somehow and get them done. It's supposed to be a fun outlet, so I rarely make myself get stuff done, but it has been a long while. I bet if my studio was sunnier I'd be down there more.

So - watch this space - there MAY be more layouts posted someday. Don't hold your breath, though.

And let me send you off to have a laugh or two at Cake Wrecks.

No comments: